March 6, 2010

pants

I don't ever wear dress pants. Like, ever. But I own two pairs of black dress pants. I haven't put either of them on in probably well over a year. When I think of dress pants I usually think, "None of mine fit me," because I don't remember being comfortable in dress pants since my Aunt Misty's wedding which was sometime in the mid-1980s... and I don't actually remember that, but I'm sure I was comfortable because the pictures of me from that wedding are so gosh-darn cute.

Anyway, my little brother (I should say, my younger brother) is getting married in a week and I'm supposed to wear black dress pants to the wedding. I tried on the two pairs I own today... and they both fit quite well. So I'm excited.

(Yes, you read that correctly. This is an entire blog post on me having two pairs of black dress pants that fit nicely.)

2 comments:

  1. I'll get to see these famous pants you've blogged about. I won't even remember to comment or probably even notice- but... I'm just saying I'm excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete