March 2, 2010

Bathroom material

As some of you may know, I've been trying to start a collection of the Uncle John's Bathroom Reader books for some time now. For my past couple of birthdays I've received Uncle John's Bathroom Reader puzzle books as gifts, which are fabulous. This past Christmas I received my very first conventional (if you can call them that) Bathroom Reader from my wife. I read it straight through (I'm not much for reading on the pot, to be honest). It was fabulous. Still, I feel like my "collection" is rather dismal, considering I have just one book and two puzzle books from the series (they've got dozens of them).

Anyway, all that to say this: The Bathroom Reader website is giving away one of their books (winner's choice) HERE. There are 7 different ways to enter to win, if you're so inclined... but if you enter this contest and win a Bathroom Reader all because you read about it here on MY blog, I hope you would consider donating your winnings to my library after you've read it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment