March 1, 2010

Nothing special to report

I watched olympic hockey yesterday. I'm no hockey fan, but it was a great game. Canada beat Team USA in overtime of the gold medal game. Again, I don't know much about the sport, but I'm pretty sure that a silver medal is still pretty good for the US, and it was fairly clear that the better team won the gold. Congratulations to the home team Canadians.

Elizabeth and I bought The Little Rascals on DVD yesterday too. It was in the $5 bin at the store. I had a coupon from my Christmas Coupon Book that she gave me for Christmas that was good for one $5 item of my choice at the store. We both decided The Little Rascals was worth $5. We haven't watched it yet, though, because we've played the free Redbox game two nights in a row now. Last night we watched Imagine That with Eddie Murphy (well, we didn't watch the movie with Eddie Murphy, he just stars in the movie itself). It was cute. We enjoyed it. Tonight we watched Couples Retreat starring Vince Vaughn. It definitely had its sexually inappropriate moments, but it was cleaner than I had anticipated. It wasn't anything super special either, but worth watching (for free).

(The above is what happens when it's bedtime but your wife says, "Babe, you should blog.")

1 comment:

  1. You're odd, but I still love you.

    Bedtime. Here's to hoping that I can breathe out of my nose while I sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete