February 12, 2009

Jealous

My brother and sister-in-law are in California. I'm jealous of everyone involved. I'm jealous of mom and dad because they get to see Joel and Pam and Gabriel. I'm jealous of Joel and Pam and Gabriel because they get to see mom and dad and the foster boys, and presumably more of mom's side of the family too. And I'm jealous of all of them because they get to hang out at the beach.

Pam, my only consolation is the pictures and videos you post. You should feel free to include pictures and videos of you adults too, if you'd like. :)

3 comments:

  1. Jealous--me too!! I was actually thinking about trying to go out to your parents for a a mini-vacation this summer sometime...we should go at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation, Jake, I wish you guys were out here too.

    ReplyDelete