April 9, 2008

One Week

Since it's been one week since my last post, I decided to use a Barenaked Ladies song title for this one.  I happen to enjoy that song too, though I think "If I Had a Million Dollars" is funnier.

I'm really tired today.  My wife had to get up at 3:30 a.m. in order to finish up a paper that's due today, and I had to get up at 5:30, because her class starts at 7:30 and with getting ready and driving to school, the process is about two hours long.  I also had kind of a weird dream.  In it, apparently my brother, Joel, was living in our little one-bedroom apartment with us, and he woke up early and went out, and came home with three puppies.  We're not allowed to have puppies in our apartment, (besides the fact that even though I love dogs, I don't want one while we still live in this tiny one-bedroom, with, apparently, three people living in it) so I was absolutely furious.  Oh, that Joel.  What a kidder.

I also dreamed that Elizabeth and I went for a walk, and when we turned around to come home, I suggested that we run home.  That's weird for a few reasons, but the biggest one is that I don't ever choose to run on my own.  Unless there's a sport being played, you'll only see me run if someone very large is chasing me.

There's an elephant with a shotgun hiding in the closet of my kindergarten teacher's classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment