April 12, 2008

Green

I was just thinking about my blog's title, "Make My Life a Prayer to You."  For those of you who don't know, and do care, it comes from a title of a song by Keith Green.  Keith Green was an amazing singer and songwriter of the Christian faith whom I admire deeply.  He was killed in a plane crash around his mid-30s.  His songs are lyrically solid and moving, and the passion with which he sings makes him my single favorite singer.  If you've never listened to his music, I would strongly recommend it to you.

Also, for all one of you who reads this blog at all, (hi, Krista) you might notice that I've added some links over there to your right.  Under the picture.  Do you see them?  Dr. Groothuis's blog is a fantastic read for anyone who wants some thoughtful insights about today's culture and its relation to a Christian walk.  The others are just some good blogs and whatnot.  You really ought to check them out.  You'd enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Please move to Chicago. I want you to be near me. My friends want to be friends with you. You want to be friends with them.

    There you have it.

    ReplyDelete