December 17, 2009

My Life According to Nouveaux


I took the bait.

Nouveaux is my favorite band of all time. They recorded two albums and a total of 22 tracks (two of them aren't songs, but brief little intros... I used one of them). Since there are 19 questions I didn't have a whole lot of extras to choose from. I still think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist: Nouveaux

Are you a male or a female?
"If Only..."

Describe yourself:
"Red, White, Black & Blue"

How do you feel?
"Hurt So Bad"

Describe where you currently live:
"Across the Miles"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
"Through Heaven's Fields"

Your favorite form of transportation is:
"All That Glitters"

Your best friend is:
"Simply Beautiful"

You and your best friends are:
"We Believe"

What's the weather like?
"Nice"

Favorite time of day:
"Chasing Shadows"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
"Maybe Tomorrow" (I tend to procrastinate)

What is life to you?
"Wonder"

Your relationship:
"United We Stand"

Your fear:
"Bridge Across the Water"

What is the best advice you have to give?
"You Breathe" (cuz otherwise, you die)

Thought for the Day:
"Some Things Never Change"

How I would like to die:
"Never See the Day"

My soul's present condition:
"Listen"

My motto:
"Holding My Own"

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan. (But it isn't facebook.. so I had to type it out. So I really mean it, okay?)

    ReplyDelete