December 6, 2009

An important video that I hope you'll watch

I've mentioned Matt Chandler on this blog before, and I've even posted a video (or two?) of him speaking. He pastors a church in Dallas called The Village Church. On Thanksgiving morning Matt had a seizure and was taken to the hospital where doctors found a tumor in his brain. He had surgery this past Friday to remove the tumor. Everything seems to have gone well (Matt's conscious and doing fine), but pathology tests from the tumor aren't back yet.

Matt recorded a video message a couple of days before his surgery last week that I think you all ought to watch. I'd embed the video (because I know that way it's more likely you'll watch it!), but I don't think I can (or at least I can't figure out how to).

So here's the link. Click on it. Watch the video. Pray for the Chandler family. The guy seems pretty amazing. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Wowza. That's scary that I'm not sure I could say all the things he said. Lord work on my weak and frail heart and faith.

    ReplyDelete