December 29, 2009

Lots of activity

In the last few days I've done pushups, gone bowling, played golf, played baseball, gone skateboarding at a super sweet skate park, gone slalom skiing, slalom snowboarding, and ski-jumping, practiced hitting soccer balls with my head, flew like a bird, ridden a bike, gone for a jog, juggled three balls while standing on one, walked across a tightrope, played tennis, rolled down a river in a bubble, and more that I can't remember right now. Having a Wii is kinda fun. Don't worry, I haven't played it nonstop. And I'm really NOT a gamer of any kind. I've never been into Playstation or XBox or any of the other gotta-have-it video game systems. But Wii is definitely different from those.

One note, though: If you ever get the game Wii Fit, be prepared for a computer graphic on your screen to treat you like a moron if you're at all overweight or lack balance, coordination, or reaction time.

2 comments:

  1. It's like a Wii Jillian. They should have a Bob and Jillian as the Wii Fit trainers. That would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have a male and female trainer, but it's not Bob and Jillian. But, Biggest Loser has a Wii game, and I'm pretty sure those two would be the trainers for that!

    ReplyDelete