October 8, 2009

Crazy Guys

This afternoon I got this week's Sports Illustrated in the mail. Listed under "What Smart Fans Should Do This Week," they mentioned this website, dudeperfect.com, where this group of college guys apparently spend their free time perfecting ridiculous trick basketball shots, and filming them. So I went to the website. Turns out they really do make some ridiculous trick basketball shots. After watching their videos I clicked "About Us" where I learned that these guys use the money they make from the popularity of their youtube videos to support children through Compassion International. They're a group of Christian guys who remind me what it was like to be in college and end up doing stupid random things that end up being super fun and/or funny. Here's a video to introduce you to these guys, but check out their website and their youtube channel for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment