October 19, 2009

Advertisements

Sometimes while we're driving down the road Elizabeth will turn to me and say, "That billboard really worked on me." Usually what that means is, "Now I'm craving some chicken McNuggets," or some other food equally as tasty and unhealthy. The only time I got a bit nervous was when she said, "That billboard really worked on me," and I looked up to see a billboard advertising "Divorce in a day! Just $500!" I'm pretty sure she was looking at a different billboard (but she has been acting strange lately...).

On my way home from work this afternoon I ended up behind a truck that said, "Dr. Clutch, Your one-stop clutch and transmission shop!" After we'd hit about three stoplights I realized that Dr. Clutch was having a really hard time getting his truck going every time he'd come to a stop. It made me not want to call up Dr. Clutch next time my transmission is having issues.

That's about it.

1 comment: