April 18, 2009

Tweet tweet

I twitter. I mean, I don't really twitter often. I should say I have a twitter account. And I occasionally post "tweets" on it (though it'd be funnier if they were called "twits").

I haven't really got the twitter bug, though. I mean, I don't really understand how exciting and fun it is. Maybe I just don't have enough random things to say throughout the day. Maybe if I were a really funny person, or if I had a really interesting day-to-day life then I'd understand how amazingly fun twitter is. Instead I have to manufacture things to say. Every couple of days or so I try to think up something to post. Which is really pretty stupid. And when you sign up for Twitter, it gives you the option of having Twitter send you a text message if you haven't posted anything in 24 hours. In other words, if you go a full day without informing the world what you're up to, they'll gently nudge you with a text message that apparently says something like, "Hey, moron, you signed up for this thing where you're supposed to keep the world in the loop with what's going on in your life. It's been 24 hours since you informed us. Have you fallen off the grid? Are you in the hospital or something? What in the world is keeping you from tweeting?"

Anywho... maybe someday I'll get the hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment