April 24, 2009

Blomberg lectures will be available soon!

For those of you who have been dying to hear Dr. Blomberg lecture ever since I started posting about him, you're in luck.

This weekend I'm attending a conference on campus on Historic Premillennialism, at which Dr. Blomberg is the plenary speaker (he's giving three lectures over a couple of days). The whole conference is being audio-recorded and will be posted on the Denver Seminary website at some point next week. When it's there I'll let you know where to find it.

Now, I understand that you'd have to be especially nerdy to listen to three 1.5-hour lectures on historic premillennialism (many of you probably don't even know what that means... but the first lecture will explain it to you -- I didn't really know until after that), let alone four other lectures from people you've never heard of. But if you ARE interested, it'll be available for you.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment