April 3, 2009

Flat Stanley: The pictures are finally here

This is Flat Stanley. You can read about him here. This post is mainly because when I posted about him originally I promised that pictures would come... and then a long time passed... and now I'm staying true to my word. Amanda, there you go.

Photo #1 is Stanley chillin' (no pun intended) at the lake where he and his friends played ice hockey.

Photo #2 is Stanley preparing to perform at the internationally renowned Red Rocks Amphitheater (This amphitheater won the award for the country's best outdoor concert venue so many times in a row that they decided to take Red Rocks out of the running and just name the award after it instead.)


1 comment:

  1. I saw these pics on the wall in the 2nd grade classroom at my school...so fun! Thanks for doing that!

    ReplyDelete