January 13, 2009

Nothing important

After realizing that although Mr. T is kind of funny, he's also kind of creepy... and having him as a background made it more difficult to customize other parts of my blog, I have reverted back to a rather plain layout that I got from the simple blog templates offered by blogger. I think this one is called "minima blue." I really wanted to go with "minima ochre" because I really like Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and its soundtrack... and one of the colors in Joseph's coat according to the musical is ochre. Unfortunately, it turns out ochre is kind of an ugly color... so I stuck with blue.

On Man vs. Wild the other night, Bear Grylls squeezed the liquid from fresh elephant dung into his mouth in order to avoid dehydration. I've never been in a life-threatening situation like that, but I might opt for the dehydration over drinking animal poop. Especially since holding a ball of pooh overhead and squeezing can easily lead to chunks of pooh falling into your mouth (which Bear found out the hard way). Icky.

2 comments:

  1. I would drink the poop water. I wish that I would have watched that with you although I think maybe I ahve seen that episode or at least that clip! Man, I love Bear Grylls. And you, Jake. And you.

    ReplyDelete