January 30, 2009

a bumper sticker made me mad today

This is a post that illustrates how quickly I tend to judge people and that sometimes I get instantly pissed off without ever having met a person. My biggest problem might be that I almost always feel justified with my judgmental-ness. Anyway...

Today Elizabeth and I were driving down the street when we noticed the car in front of us had a bumper sticker that said, "Just say no to sex with pro-lifers." Yeah, that's what it said. We pulled up next to the car. There was a car seat in the back. The driver was a slightly overweight man with grungy long hair and a long, unkempt goatee. From his rearview mirror hung an extremely disgusting-looking zombie head that had apparently been severed off its body (because the neck was red with blood). 

And I judged him. Pretty negatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment