December 24, 2008

Word verification words

Below is a paragraph I wrote that's made up largely of word verification words that I've been required to type in when leaving comments on other blogs. You should do the same thing, or something similar (like a glossary where you define all your word verification words). It didn't take long to accumulate these words. You can do it even faster if you cheat and just refresh a window a bunch of times. Anyway, the word verification words are in blue. Enjoy.

After I gybrated about this for a long time, I decided that the lumbreel in my somendia was a sedraic fanti one would usually find only in intubeds inhabited by Gracula. On the other hand, Denumbo has a voast that the lobba cannot prodit, and if the Scurbess of Pygipo isn't too bectic after her shinimmi trip to Mizatir, there is sure to be eftenco afterwards. All this makrent kershi will be worthless unless the papiliz is sisated before Tionymin can wakil among the emeeli bowpere. Finally, I feel glant about the surband debues that the menersad gave me last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment