December 11, 2008

Top Ten Selfish Wishes for Christmas

This is my selfish wish-list. For rules on how to construct a selfish wish list, see my sister-in-law's blog post here.

-- Membership to Sam's Club
-- Leather coat and scarf (the scarf probably shouldn't be leather)
-- iTunes gift card
-- restaurant gift card (Red Robin, Applebee's, Village Inn/Perkins, Champps [so we can watch the Cowboys play when they're on cable], etc.)
-- new gas pump for our car (so that the gauge works properly and we don't have to guess how full the tank is based on mileage... cuz we already guessed wrong once, and it's not fun to run out of gas)
-- movie theater gift card
-- waterproof iPod holder/player for our shower!
-- Powerball ticket (w/power play)
-- another coupon book from Elizabeth (last year it included "get out of vegetables free" coupons, and those were invaluable to me)
-- Laser Vue TV (those go for about $8,000 so I'm not real optimistic, but I think it fits all of the rules, and I'm running out of ideas)

There you have it. Now you write one.

2 comments:

  1. Oo, I should have put an iPod radio holder player thing on my list... or whatever those are called...

    And I think you SHOULD wish for a leather scarf! You'd be super cool. You could start like a gang or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, I should have wished for an iPod radio player holder thing... or whatever they're called.

    And I think you SHOULD wish for a leather scarf! You'd be super cool. You could start a gang or something!

    ReplyDelete