May 30, 2008

Pirates

My mom and my wife are weird.

These two women are sitting here playing Dr. Mario on my Nintendo, and being weird too.  This post is written largely because my mom just started subscribing to my blog and I want to give her something to read.

"Ooooh, shnikey-poopins!" -- Elizabeth

I'm looking for a chance to take a weekend trip to Iowa sometime this summer... and so far nothing's really working out.  I also want to take Elizabeth to Arches National Park in Moab, Utah, but I can't figure out when I can do that either.  If anyone has a couple of weeks of free time, and a few hundred dollars cash to give away, I'm in the market.  I'll make you a good deal.

Krista, I'm really glad that you reply to almost all of my posts.  It makes me feel really good knowing that SOMEONE is reading this.  You're faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment