May 8, 2008

Hillary

Hillary is kind of a moron, in my opinion.

I follow the political process fairly closely.  By that I mean that I read big headline articles from cnn.com every couple of days, especially if there are democratic primaries going on.  Hillary Clinton has virtually no shot at winning her party's nomination, but she won't back out.  With all of the unhappiness this country feels toward the current administration and republicans in general, there is only one way John McCain could win the general election in November... and that's if Hillary does exactly what she's doing.  The dems are going to head into the convention in AUGUST without having chosen a nominee, and then Obama is going to have two months to campaign against a moderate republican who's had about eight.  Hillary's hope seems to rest largely on her resolve to seat the delegates from Michigan and Florida -- both of which were technically won by her.  One of the reasons, I would propose, is because in Florida Obama wasn't on the ballot, and another is that Obama didn't campaign in either state.  Why?  Because both of those states were TOLD THAT THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED TO MOVE UP THEIR PRIMARIES or else their DELEGATES WOULD NOT COUNT.  Now everyone thinks they should.  That's like parents who tell their kids that if they throw their food they'll have to go to bed early, and then not following through when their kid blatantly disobeys (and we wonder why there's a need for SuperNanny in this country).  I'm not even a Democrat, but I think Hillary is bitter and bleeding and refuses to just give up and realize that no one likes her.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jake. This Is Krista's friend Dana. I thought that I would answer you questions.

    1st of all, YES I am meaning the sandwhich shop... there is just something about a Turkey on Wheat with veggies and mustard that makes my mouth water, and mind dream. Although, a train can be fun.. sooo many people to look at.

    2nd, Has anyone ever tried to eat my toes.....? that would be a negitive. Its just what they look like.... God had a sense of humor when he gave them to me.

    any more questions?

    ReplyDelete