May 5, 2008

iWeb, you web

I have a lot to do before the end of the semester.

I guess that's not a profound statement or anything.  It's just that I thought I was in good shape and that I didn't have that much left to do... but then I thought about it for awhile.  Woops.

I finally got Microsoft Office installed on my new computer.  It's amazing how you don't really miss something until it's gone.  I was without Office for six days (the computer came with a 30-day test drive), and it was tough!  I couldn't figure out how to write a one-page paper for my class. And I couldn't open any .doc files.  Weirdness.

My friend Krista is having all of her friends blog on her blog this month.  It's really fun.  I'm getting to know all of the people likes (she only likes thirty-something people in the whole world).  I feel like this is a really stupid entry.  I'm not really saying anything substantive at all.  I feel like instead of blogging I'd just be better off suggesting other blogs you should read.  They're better than mine.  Seriously.  Oh well.

Oh!  I should say that I really want to start a website using iWeb.  I've been messing around with putting one together, but it can't get published online unless I buy this expensive program that I'm not interested in at the moment.  Elizabeth and I have bigger fish to fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment