July 11, 2010

I'll admit it: I have a fetish.

Last month I asked the West Wing lovers who read my blog if they'd be interested in reading a WW blog. I got enough "yeah"s and no real "nay"s, so I've started to do it! I'm going to blog through the whole series (or at least that's the current plan).

I've got an introductory post and a post on the Pilot episode. CLICK HERE to check out the blog. The Pilot post is pretty long. I will try to make a better effort at brevity in the future. Please leave comments and interact. Otherwise it'll be boring for me.

2 comments:

  1. Jake - you and Elizabeth HAVE to run the Moonlight Chase next year. It's the best race ever - you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I ran it when I was in high school and loved it! I'd love to do it again with Jake this time. :)

    ReplyDelete