June 10, 2010

Question for my West Wing-ers

A significant percentage of the people who read my blog are also big fans of The West Wing (I think). So if you belong to that group, I have a question for you: Would you read a WW-themed blog?

My wife and I continue to watch The West Wing on DVD somewhat regularly, and we are nearing the end of the 7th (and final) season. When that happens, we usually just start right over at 1 again and work our way back through the series. I thought it might be fun THIS time to blog through the series, with general thoughts/observations/funny quotes/favorite parts of each episode. Would that interest any of you? Of course, my hope would be to hear YOUR thoughts/observations/favorite parts of each episode too through comments and stuff. Like a little community of WW lovers who can discuss it and argue about it.

Now, before you freak out, here are a few disclaimers: First, what I am talking about would be an entirely separate blog from this one (so those of you who couldn't care less wouldn't be bothered). Second, though this idea might imply that we watch 2-3 episodes of the show per night, that's actually not true (it was at one time in my life, and in our marriage, but it's not anymore). We actually kind of tend to go in spurts. Sometimes (on rare occasions) we might watch 5 episodes in a week, but other times (more common), we might go three weeks without watching one. The blog posts would come about as frequently as the episode-watching.

(I might end up doing this even if nobody says they're interested... because I would personally enjoy such an outlet.)

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Rachel and I are just finishing the 6th season, and are looking to purchase the whole series soon. We would LOVE to read a WW themed blog. We love it and it has changed our lives (okay, maybe I went to far in that sentence). Anywho, do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I'm supposed to respond too (since you just whined "you didn't respond"). I would probably read it some, but wouldn't be quite as involved as others might be.

    I just heard a quote on the tv that you didn't hear that made me laugh. He said, "I don't like him. He's the human version of sand in my underwear."

    Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would check it out fo sho.

    Jase, have you gotten through six seasons just since getting married?

    ReplyDelete