June 23, 2010

Chandler on homosexuality

The videos below are from a seminar that pastor Matt Chandler gave at his church, The Village Church in Dallas, on the topic of homosexuality. The first 1.5 hours is Chandler's teaching, and the last video (a little over 35 minutes) is Chandler taking questions from his audience via text message. I've referenced this pastor before because I think he's one of the best speakers/preachers I've ever heard, and he's engaging and entertaining, and more full of grace and love than just about anyone else as well.

Even though it's about two hours' worth of videos, I would strongly encourage you to take the time some evening (instead of watching a movie?). His teaching goes far deeper than just addressing the issue of homosexuality. It left me more convicted of my own sin and my need for repentance than any sermon I've heard in a while.


Culture and Theology: Homosexuality - Part 1 from The Village Church on Vimeo.


Culture and Theology: Homosexuality - Part 2 from The Village Church on Vimeo.


Culture and Theology: Homosexuality - Q&A from The Village Church on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. When I read the title of your post, I was expecting a youtube clip of Chandler from Friends talking about homosexuality, which really suprised me because I would assume you and Chandler Bing have differing views on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I was a little misleading. Hopefully not disappointingly so!

    ReplyDelete