April 2, 2010

Exhausted

I'm tired. I slept for one hour last night. It was really not last night. It was from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. this morning. Why didn't I sleep more? I had to finish my exegetical paper on James 4:1-12. It's a 30-40 page beast that requires a pretty solid knowledge of New Testament Greek, and advanced exegetical and interpretive skill. I don't really have those things. Therefore, this super difficult paper was even harder.

I've been working on it nonstop for more than a week. Haven't hardly seen my wife (who's been a complete saint through it all). Haven't hardly slept. Haven't hardly eaten.

But it's over now. I turned it in this morning. I do not have a good feeling about it. But it's over. Now I can sleep. And eat. And see my wife (except she's been working all evening tonight, and goes back again at 8:30 tomorrow morning).

And yes, I can blog again.

P.S. Does anyone think it's totally awesome that if you hover your mouse over the scripture passages on my blog you can read the verses they reference? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment