November 17, 2009

A couple of things for your perusal

If you CLICK HERE you can read a very good blog post from Kevin DeYoung about gambling. It's kind of long (he quotes extensively from a Christian-perspective article about gambling), but it's well worth the read. It makes me want to blow up Las Vegas (okay, not really).

This video is hilarious. You will think so too if you've ever read or heard about President Obama's reliance on teleprompters for speaking engagements. The Onion is definitely one of my favorite news outlets.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I peed a little when I watched that video about Obama's teleprompter. "I played a little basketball in high school myself" his teleprompter once told him to say after sampling a piece of saltwater taffy. He was so mad, he had his staff put a rant into his teleprompter. That is SOOO funny. I hope that he doesn't see this video. He is likely to try to pass legislation banning the onion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would have guessed that your comment was more likely to be about the gambling piece. But yes, the Onion is quite funny.

    ReplyDelete