September 17, 2009

iTunes stuf

First of all, I can't believe my wife was the only one who commented on my "I have Cowboys-Broncos tickets!" post below. Isn't anyone happy for me?

Second, here's the 10-Question iTunes post. You should all copy the questions to your own blogs. I'm curious. (These questions assume you have an iTunes library... or at least some kind of music library on your computer/mp3 player.)

1. What's your favorite non-musical item in your iTunes library (audiobook, podcast, video, photo, application, etc.)?: I think I've got to say it's my "Marley and Me" audiobook. It provided a lot of entertainment for Elizabeth and I when we drove through Nebraska.

2. Name all the movies/shows for which you have the soundtrack in your iTunes library: A Goofy Movie (a few songs), Mad About You, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Phantom of the Opera, Animaniacs (a few songs), End of the Spear, Moulin Rouge, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Music Man, Titanic, Chicago, Newsies, Gummi Bears, High School Musical 3 (which I've never seen), Across the Universe (which I've never seen), The Lion King, Juno (a few songs), Tarzan (which I've never seen), Cars (a few songs), South Pacific, Grease, Jonah (Veggie Tales), Summer of '66 (high school choir tour stage show in Myrtle Beach), The Preacher's Wife, Sister Act II, Rent, The West Wing. Wow, that's way more than I thought!

3. What's your favorite album in your iTunes library?: Nouveaux, "And This is How I Feel"

4. Artist/band in your iTunes library who you wish would get a new career: Prince

5. Artist/band in your iTunes library who you wish would make a lot more music: Keith Green (but he can't, unfortunately)

6. 21st song (alphabetically) under letter "I" iTunes library: "I Can't Wait to Get to Heaven" by Keith Green

7. 4th artist/band under the letter "C" in your iTunes library: Carman

8. One artist from your iTunes library you'd like to have dinner with: Keith Green (sorry, he's showing up a lot)

9. Five artists/bands you proudly name when people ask what's on your iPod: Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Michael Buble, Garth Brooks, The Proclaimers

10. Five artists/bands you don't tell anyone about, but secretly LOVE to listen to on your iPod: Disney stuff (all of it), Ray Stevens, Mark Knopfler, Carman, B*Witched

There you have it. G'bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment