August 11, 2009

Some vacation pictures

These pictures are in a somewhat random order, but they're from our recent vacation.


This is Elizabeth with her friend, Jill, who she's known since the third grade. Jill was kind enough to host us while we were in the Twin Cities.


My friend Mike and I at the wedding. I don't think I knew this kiss was coming.

All of the Central College grads who attended the wedding!


The groom and I! Congratulations to Justin, but let's be honest, I look slightly better in a tux than he does.

The head table at the reception.

For some reason, while we were at the QC River Bandits game Gabriel wanted to share his straw with me. So I let him.

Gabriel got to take a ride on the "tractor!" with Elizabeth's dad.

I'm not sure Gabriel knew what to think about laying on a floating bed.

1 comment:

  1. that central college pic makes me feel old. i guess it should being as how i AM the oldest one in the pic...maybe even by more than one year...

    ReplyDelete