June 24, 2009

Webmaster... but not really

Over the next days, weeks, months, and maybe years I'm going to become the primary caretaker of our church's website. I'm really excited about it. If you're interested, I'd encourage you to take a look at centcov.org and report back to me with your input. For a while now I've thought that it could use some sprucing up, and I've got plenty of ideas. The changes might be extremely slow for awhile. At this point I've been given permission to update information and content on the site, but I have in mind some fairly radical design changes and different strategies to really make it a more useful tool for ministry. I don't know if/when I'll be able to really get going on it and make significant changes, but if you take a look at the site now then over time I'll probably ask you to take a look again... and tell me how you think things are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment