November 2, 2008

We're home

Well, the Rohde RONDAYVOO is officially over, and it wasn't nearly long enough. It was great to spend time with my family with no real agenda except to be together.

Wouldn't you know it, Elizabeth and I were gone for two and a half days and when we got home we had seven messages on our answering machine -- all of which were from political campaigns trying to make sure we vote for them. We just got another call (this one from Joe Biden himself) a few minutes ago. I'm sick of it. Tuesday can't come fast enough.

It's been somewhat of a bummer for a day. I love that it was relatively relaxing (no real commitments once we got home, other than homework), but I already miss my family a bunch, and I can totally tell it's back-to-the-grindstone in terms of school work. In addition, my football team got smoked today (as I predicted), which is never that fun.

I'll post some pictures from the RONDAYVOO soon.

2 comments: