October 27, 2011

The Twilight Zone

We've lived in Denver for over four years now, and over that time I've observed what I believe to be a very strange phenomenon. Quite often, when waiting at a red light, the first car in a given lane will wait 1-2 car-lengths behind the line where you're supposed to stop. Does anyone have any idea why this is so? And why I've never noticed this anywhere else in the country? It's as though they want to get a running start at the line when the light turns green. I don't understand it. I need help.

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading an article about this. There is a new prototype car being tested in the Denver Area. It is covered in the new, ground-breaking invisible paint. It seems like there isn't a car at the front of the line, but there is. Worry not.

    ReplyDelete