October 9, 2010

Ware

My wife bought a DeMarcus Ware jersey the other day. We got it for her because a) she's wanted a Cowboys jersey for awhile now, and b) every Friday for her job at Dick's Sporting Goods employees are encouraged to wear an NFL jersey.


Today she was telling her dad about it on the phone and I overheard her say the following...

"It's a DeMarcus Ware jersey. He's a really good player on the defense. He sacks the quarterback. Often. He's really cute too. I like it when he takes his football helmet off."


For the record, I think he's kinda cute too. And my wife knows quite a bit about football. Just thought you should know.

1 comment:

  1. Ask Pam to name a professional baseball player and she will respond with "Pujols" every time. Then she'll giggle because she can't believe someone is actually named poo holes.

    ReplyDelete