September 20, 2010

I'm a winner!

I just received an e-mail from The Bathroom Reader's Institute (creators of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader) that said I won a random drawing to receive a copy of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Sports Spectacular.

All I did was comment on one of their blog posts.

I never win stuff like this (Jase does, even when he has absolutely no interest in the items he's trying to win). Therefore, I'm very excited.

Maybe I'll post a review of the Sports Spectacular when it arrives!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! I'm very excited for you. :) Stuff like this never happens in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel wins things too. I am not a winner. At all. But every time Gabriel walks over to the games at the grocery store, one mysteriously has a credit, or he produces a quarter from the slot return of a vending machine, or whatever. It is freakish.

    ReplyDelete